Us at East Coast Airsoft are giving back to the Maryland community by raising hunger awareness and collecting food for the hungry.More Info
Robinhood Paintball Airsoft Rules
1. GOGGLES MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES ON THE FIELD AND TARGET RANGE. At no time during the game will a player be allowed to break the seal of the goggle from around their eyes.
Only goggles / eyewear that meet the following requirements will be allowed:
3. ALL GUNS MUST BE MAGAZINE FREE IN DESIGNATED SAFE ZONE AND PARKING/CAMPING AREAS. All hand held or slung guns must be magazine free in the staging and parking lot areas. Magazines should be removed from your rifles before exiting the field to the staging area. Sidearms are not required to be mag free as long as they are holstered.
4. ALL GUNS MUST BE SAFELY TRANSPORTED. All guests must transport their guns in a safe and legal manner. Specifically, all guns must be carried in a soft or hard shell case suitable for real firearms until you are in the staging area. Original box is allowed!
FPS Limits are:
All guns will be chronographed prior to the beginning of the game using .20 gram BBs. You will be given 2 attempts, consisting of no more than 3 shots each, in which to chronograph at the appropriate FPS. If your gun is unable to chronograph legal after 2 attempts, you will not be able to use that weapon in the game.
All guns are subject to a chronograph test at any time deemed necessary by the event organizer or referees. Any modifications made to your gun after being chronographed found to increase your FPS will result in your immediate and permanent removal from the game. No refunds will be issued.
6. 6mm BBs . Once your gun has been chronographed, you may choose to fire any weight 6mm BBs during the game. BBs will be available for purchase in the staging area before and during the game. NO METAL or GLASS BBS ALLOWED! BIO BBs are not required at this time.
7. SHOOTING SAFETY. Players may only discharge their weapons at the target range or on the playing field. No shooting into or out of the staging area, parking lot, or reinsertion waiting areas. NO BLIND SHOOTING - players must be able to see what they are shooting at. Players may never shoot at another player who is closer than the minimum engagement distance of 15 feet. If an opponent is closer than 15 feet away, a player should shout "BANG" in order to notify the opponent he/she has been eliminated at extreme close range. You must have an open line of sight to perform a “bang” kill - a "bang" kill may not be performed through a barrier or through netting. While head shots count, players are asked not to intentionally target another player’s head.
8. AVOID FIELD HAZARDS. Players should avoid all field hazards such as fences, ruts, and vines. Guests should report any hazard to the field operator. Players may not construct anything that will hinder the movement or cause injury to other players. Players are not allowed to construct any sort of booby traps, roadblocks, barricades or bunkers. Players may not alter any natural or man-made features in the playing area. Players may never climb trees or tree stands, enter or exit a structure through a window, or climb onto or under any prop vehicles.
10. NO ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON SITE. No smoking on the playing field or target range. Smoking is allowed in the staging and parking areas.
Players who are found by a referee to have violated any of the rules listed here will be asked by the Event Organizer to leave the game with no refund issued.
13. AGE REQUIREMENT. All players must be 18 years old or older to participate. Players 10 are allowed only with parent or guardian consent. Players under eighteen years old are required to have a Parental Waiver signed and dated ON LOCATION by their parent or legal guardian. NO EXCEPTIONS.
14. ELIMINATION. A player is eliminated from play if a BB strikes any part of his/her body, from the top of the head to the tips of the fingers to the bottoms of the feet, including any of equipment or gear worn. Gun hits DO NOT COUNT.
Eliminated players are considered dead and MUST NOT talk or communicate in any way with their teammates until they have returned to the reinsertion area. Any player with a barrel blocking device on their gun is considered to be eliminated. Eliminated players are not allowed to give any equipment or supplies to any other player, but may quietly leave equipment lying where they were eliminated. Game Specific!
Hits to a player’s gun do not eliminate a player!
Airsoft is a game of HONOR and Sportsmanship. ALL players strive to exemplify fair play and call their hits, regardless of circumstance. In situations where a player isn’t sure, they should give their opponent the benefit of the doubt and simply call themselves out. You will not have to wait long to get back into the game if you are eliminated, so please call your hits!
15. SNIPERS. Sniper weapons must be single or bolt action rifles (gas or spring). NO SEMI-AUTOMATIC or FULL AUTO Sniper guns are allowed.
Minimum Engagement Distance of 100 feet from your position.
The Event Organizer and Referees are the authorities in determining weapon eligibility. Their decisions are final.
comments powered by Disqus
"That's right, we can successfully guarantee shipments to Canada as long as you choose from the Canada Legal section of our website!More Info